April 17, 2010

Come on Baby, Feed the Night.

Come on baby, feed the night.
Come on Simon, feed me.
Loosen if you feel uptight.
Milo, you so crazy.
Would you like a lover's bite?.
Why you always tease me?.
Cause we want to,
Cause we love to,
Cause we need to feed the night.

Cause we need to FEEED the night. Well now that I've got that out of my system I can get onto things more insanely fun such as, Feed, feed the night. Yeah I'm writing this while listening to epic dance music by a band I grew up listening to, well sadly today wasn't spectacularly exciting in anyway... you know the usual, I was hopped up on med's and hung out with my Girlfriend.
The Med's well, let's just say "Loosen if you feel uptight"... okay after effects ARE VARIED!, shesh I really need to go to a night club sometime. Left, right, up, down, forward and this way (If you knew what direction that's where we'd all be) Now for something not so different!. (Now let's see if I can yap on under the Effect of 2 Tranquil Tylenol, 2 Extra Strength Tylenol, and 3-4 Night-time Cold Tablets)

How about that Jay's game? Oi, I really have no idea where to take this from here. THE CAPTAIN TIME! (Musings from The Captain)

Tick, tick, and tock went the clock,
toss’d aside like a cheap rosy cheek’d harlot.

Inquiring the streets
with a lewd taste about my mouth,
stumbling upon that carnal lass in scarlet.
Conjecturing about my pocket watch I asked the lass
“what’s the speculation of our stint Scarlet?”
She candidly divulged to my concupiscence.
Tick, tick, and tock went the clock
groped like a cheap rosy cheek’d harlot
We brushed against each other on the nose of one,
we tussled each other with the passing of two,
we “befriended” each other at the knack of three,
She felt a cold dirk at the tip of four,
I felt the warmth of a bodkin at the sharp of five,
we felt the others breath dance down our necks at the brief six,
I’m pretty sure I loved her at the tick of Seven,
and she loved me at the tock of Eight.

Tick, tick, and tock went the clock,
just like being pinned to the ground by that Rosy Cheek’d Harlot.
(This is property of The Captain, you try to steal it and I shall come hunt you down piloting my Flying-Fucking-Cucumber and kill you with my bare Pinkies, with tiny minotaur horns attached to them).

2 comments:

  1. You know, I just realized that your musising are more structured and more typical of a teenager when you're hopped up on meds.

    ReplyDelete