April 20, 2010

It's Only When We Find Things With Bigger Dicks Than Us.


It is rather sad that when we really start our underwater endeavors we are greeted by big ass blue things with GIANT PENISI!.

Well interestingly enough I had a strange discussion about Sperm Whales today with a few blokes who seemed far too anxious to "unload" this information all over me, somehow we did manage to get onto this subject and the first image that came to my mind was an innocent Whale swimming through the ocean then ALL OF THE SUDDEN -NRGGGG- and the Whale just came EVERYWHERE!, now the oddity of this is I'm not at all interested about why the hell this Whale just had a "Dry Dream" in the middle of the ocean, but I was wondering what the hell happens in a female Whale "Just so happens" to swim through this now-new-organism in the ocean, does it become pregnant? insane? I mean seriously WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? (I sincerely hope no one replies "THIS IS SPARTA!" if this happens I will have to question your Intelligence)

Well either way I'm still wondering if Sperm Whale's are the reason that the Ocean is so Salty (Because if everytime I take a gulp of ocean water while drowning I'm pretty sure the last thing I want to think is "Well at least I get to die with some big things sperm plummeting down my throat and preventing me from breathing" {For those who have actually swallowed Cum this is not a cool thing} well I can only hope not)

Well I see the sun dwindling in the very distance from my hole in the ground which has no windows, walls or doors. Just a thick slab of cheese.

This blog has been brought to you via the influence of Pa paver somniferum.

1 comment:

  1. I never commented on this, I think it deserves some type of comment.
    Re-reading it now, I giggled at the "Whale sperm is the reason the ocean is so salty" pondering.
    If that was the case, I'd be sad.

    ReplyDelete