April 19, 2010

Usted Es Muy Loco

Usted es muy loco I was told the other day by a crazy lady passing me while I was observing the small passing birds peck the food out of some poor child's hand, pondering upon this I figured she said "You have very nice hair" but utterly am aware I was wrong in assuming such foolishness.
Well today was a rather eventful day, we decided to start up Dungeons & Dragons once again in my small pact of a group whilst managing to recruit a new lackey to our ranks (Which as an initiation right to all new "Spankie's" they must be, and shall be called Spankie as well as performing silly mundane tasks we're too damn lazy to do ourselves {Which is the beauty of a "Spankie"} until He or She does something totally Epic and Awesome in which we will initiate a vote to change their name from Spankie to their real name {Also an Urban Dictionary entry is pending, so check soon for "Spankie"})

Well now that we have a new Spankie we can go back to the way things used to be with entertaining Jousting and plenty-o-cock-thrusting. Well I have to start getting my Finances ready to check out some new houses to move into.

P.S: I apologize for this one being a little short.

This blog has been brought to you via the influence of Pa paver somniferum.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Spankie.
    He will eventually do something epic and awesome, I know this for a fact.

    ReplyDelete