April 15, 2010

The First Cap

Okay so I stumbled upon this site the other day and have fallen down to the absolute boredness I feared would come after finding it, so it shall be my first duty today as is to wear a Dunce Cap whilst writing this for comedic effect.
Alright, well today I envisioned a strange flying cucumber hurtling through the air at about 70-80 mph while dropping strange mini-cucumbers from it blowing up London (A sad sight indeed, I always loved the tea in London. Plus that nice waitress)it was quite an odd dream I must say. Now I'm pretty sure I was meant to write something vaguely important here but the thought of importance just escaped my mind, well I shall move onto something hopefully more important!.

|||| ||||
VVVV Important Things That Way VVVV

Okay so in most seriousness I was quite sick today, sore throat and nauseated the whole bloody nine yards (I wonder why it's nine yards and not, say, six.) so me being the crazy ideaist I am I remembered that Garlic kills most bacteria rather well and used to be used as a natural Herb against colds, so running to my fridge I pulled out a cup (Yes I keep cups there, it keeps them nice and frigid) and some garlic, ground it up (Not the cup) and got some water... INFUSED! the two and it made one hard-knocking kick to my throat, well let me say it did the job damn well.
So after my throat having it's ass handed to it by a Vampire's worst nightmare I decided to go for a nice walk today, along the amazing winding path's of the forest behind my house (I am infact located in the middle of Butt-Fuck-Nowhere, if you where to google it you would find my house) and found a Rabbit, Bunny, angel, babe*, bathing beauty, beauty queen, broad*, bunny, centerfold, chick*, cover girl, cupcake, cutie, cutie-pie, doll*, dollface, dream girl, dreamboat, fox*, glamor girl, good-looking woman, honey*, hot dish, hot number, peach, pin-up, raving beauty, sex bunny, sex kitten, sex pot, tomato (I used all of those words after finding out the word Bunny meant "Attractive Female") having fun scurrying about in the forest, I INSTANTLY! became hungry and went home after only twenty minutes in the forest.
Well that is about it, I shall return the Dunce Cap from where I found it and call it a night, Tschus, Night, Don't let the bed bugs bite.

This blog has been brought to you via the influence of Pa paver somniferum.

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS A POST TO SHOW THAT SOMEONE HAS READ YOUR BLOG AND THOROUGHLY ENJOYED IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS A POST TO REPLY "AWESOME!" AND THAT I THOROUGHLY CARE.

    ReplyDelete